50-Inch Capsule Filter
Meissner’s new UltraCap® H.D. (heavy duty) single-use high-capacity capsule filter is now available in a 50-inch (127 cm) configuration for large volume filtration. The filter:
- Is optimized for continuous and batch processing in biomanufacturing operations and for pre and final filtration in pharmaceutical applications.
- Can be specified with removal ratings from 0.04 ?m to 99 ?m.
- Can be used with a number of Meissner filter membranes, including STyLUX® or EverLUX™ PES, SteriLUX® or Steridyne® PVDF, Ultradyne® PTFE and Chemdyne® PP; microfiber prefilters can also be specified in ALpHA® PP, Protec® glass fiber, and DeltaMax® or DeltaDepth® polypropylene depth media.
- Is offered with T-style sanitary flange inlet and outlet connections, and can be specified in additional nominal lengths of 10, 20, 30 and 40 inches (25 cm, 50 cm, 75 cm and 100 cm).
- Is available gamma-irradiated for aseptic applications.