Charles Ross & Son Company’s new mixing and dispersion system combines a high-shear mixer and a specially designed PowerMix for use in manufacturing fine dispersions. The two mixers are mounted on a common base and connected with piping to allow continuous circulation of materials until the desired dispersion is achieved. Features include:
- A built-in control panel that permits fine control of all agitator speeds, amperage and run times.
- Software that ensures desired results are repeatable.
- Two Hi-Viscosity Planetary stirrers, two High Speed Dispersers and a scraper to wipe the sides of the vessel.
- 304-stainless steel finished to 320 grit for all wetted parts of the system.
- Vacuum operation to 29.5” Hg.
- A vacuum pump.
- A mix vessel jacketed for 50 psig.
- A thermocouple to monitor batch temperature.
- Discharge valve.
- Sizes from 2 gallons to 750 gallons.