Southworth Products has redesigned its PalletPal level loader to make it more ergonomic, while a new, smaller base makes loading and unloading pallets faster, safer and easier because it lets the user step even closer to the unit’s platform for the best access to palletized loads. The manual PalletPal further provides:
- The virtual elimination of productivity-robbing, injury-producing bending, lifting, reaching and stretching common to pallet-loading applications.
- Heavy-duty springs to automatically lower or raise a pallet as weight is added or removed, maintaining the top layer of stacked containers at a convenient height.
- The power to accommodate loads from 400 to 4,500 pounds, depending on which of 5 spring packages is chosen by the customer (based on the anticipated weight and height of a fully loaded pallet).
- The flexibility to easily adapt the unit in the field if needs change by changing its spring combination.
- A turntable ring (or optional turntable platform) at the top that allows users to spin the load so they can stand in the same spot throughout the loading or unloading process.
- Fork pockets at the base for easy relocation.
- No need for power and a virtually maintenance-free design.