Continuous Pressure & Flow Control
CONCOA introduces its new 642 Series IntelliSwitch II™ integrated gas management system with continuous pressure and flow control from liquid can or high-pressure cylinder sources. The fully automatic IntelliSwitch II™ further comes with:
- Control that can be selected with the push of a button or remotely with proprietary I-LINK? communication.
- An onboard Web server with embedded software for remote diagnostics and real-time process control.
- Proven software logic that lowers yearly gas costs by eliminating liquid can vent loss and excess residual return.
- Integrated Ethernet connectivity for seamless network integration.
- E-mail notification for 24/7 system monitoring.
- Low-loss technology to reduce residual return.
- An electronic economizer to eliminate liquid can vent loss.
- An internal-balance stem-line regulator to ensure total process control.
- Brass bar stock regulator and valve bodies, Neoprene and Viton® valve seats, PTFE and Viton® seals, and a NEMA 4 powder-coated steel enclosure.
- A 40-micron filter.
- A maximum inlet pressure of 3,000 PSI (210 BAR).
- Suitability for applications including argon, nitrogen and oxygen in the primary steel industry; argon, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen in metal fabrication; and nitrogen and oxygen in the chemical and the refining industries.