A Compact & Efficient Dust Collector
According to Aerodyne, its GPC cyclone dust collector solves the problem of limited floor space or overhead clearance, yet are just as efficient as dust collectors 1.5 to 2 times its size. Other features include:
- The power to reduce particulate emissions at processing plants, reclaim useful material from air/gas waste streams or as a pre-filter in front of baghouse filters.
- A spiral inlet to direct the dirty gas stream toward a ground-plate above the hopper.
- A ground plate that forces vortex reversal to occur in a much shorter space, eliminating the need for a long tapered body, and shields collected particulate from the forces of the vortex reversal.
- The deflection of fine particulate that has not made it to the dust collector into the hopper.
- Suitability for a variety of dry materials, such as sawdust, sand, plastics, cereal/grain and more.
- Availability in horizontal or vertical configurations.