Obstruction-Free Flow of Dry Materials
Cyclonaire has built its new pinch diverter valves for obstruction-free flow of dry materials conveyed under pressure in dilute, semi-dense and dense-phase pneumatic systems. The valves also grant:
- The direction of material to 2 different destinations or the combination of material flows from 2 different sources.
- The ability to handle convey pressures up to 85 PSIG.
- Flanged, plain or grooved pipe connections with integral pressure switches that indicate flow direction.
- Diameters from 2 to 12 inches.
- Standard features that include control air filter/regulator, 2 solenoids and double-wall construction for extended service life.
- The flexibility to be adapted for specific applications, and configured to a specific angle of divergence or convergence.
- Availability of rubber sleeves in pure gum rubber, white neoprene for food-grade applications or high-temperature rubber.