Magnetic Gear Pumps in Many Materials
Clark Solutions’ MGK200 and MGK300 series of magnetic drive gear pumps are self-priming and offer:
- Improved performance in terms of flow rate, pressure and the ability to handle high-viscosity fluids.
- A range of materials to suit food, chemical and industrial applications including medical and surgical equipment, hemodialysis apparatus, processing equipment, ink-jet printing systems, cooling systems, water purification and ultra-filtration systems.
- Pulsation-free and noiseless operation.
- Housing and internal metal parts in AISI 303, AISI 316L or SAF 2205.
- Gear materials such as PTFE or PEEK™.
- Operating pressures to 290 PSI, flow rates to 72 GPH and temperatures up to 120°C (248°F).