Load Cells with an ADVANTAGE
Hardy Instruments had designed its ADVANTAGE® load points and sensors with attention to details, which translate into optimal performance for process weighing applications. The ADVANTAGE additionally boasts:
- Capacities from 44 to 600,000 pounds.
- Mounting hardware designed to direct the load properly to the sensor, resisting angular effects and reducing moment sensitivity, while permitting thermal expansion and contraction on the weighing system.
- A Hardy C2® memory chip that allows electronic calibration in seconds without test weights.
- An NPT conduit adapter with hermetic sealing.
- A grounding strap and anti-lift off protection for each load point.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Suitability for compression or tension applications.
- Easy installation without corner adjusting.
- An IP68 rating and compliance with NTEP Class III.