High-Performance Butterfly Valves
Assured Automation presents its HP Series butterfly valves with not only a Class VI shut-off, but also:
- An advanced seat design that provides bi-directional interference and a pressure-assisted seal.
- A pressure rating up to 285 PSI for 150 class and 740 PSI for 300 class valves.
- A carbon or stainless steel body with wafer or lugged flanged end connections.
- A disc engineered for quick release from the seat, which reduces torque and seat wear. Machined position stops on the body to locate the disc in the seat for maximum seat and seal life.
- A double offset shaft that creates a pivot action to reduce seat wear and improve seat sealing.
- Availability of sizes from 2 through 12 inches.
- Suitability for many industrial applications, including refineries, chemical processing, pulp and paper mills, as well as steam and HVAC applications.
- A full range of accessories, such as limit switches, solenoid valves, positioners and manual override devices.
- Compliance with ISO 9001, MS-SP67/API 609 and Canada registration No CRN 0C0569.9C, plus CE/PED approval by LLOYDS certification No. RPS0160308/01.