Differential Pressure Sensor for Liquids & Gases
American Sensor Technologies presents its AST5400 wet/wet differential pressure sensor to measure line pressures up to 2,000 PSI with a turndown ratio of 15 to 1. Developed to bring the features of differential pressure sensors to the process industry market, this micro electro-mechanical system pressure sensor incorporates:
- The ability to measure differential pressure across a filter, monitor levels in a sealed or vented tank or calculate flow across an orifice plate.
- The flexibility to use the sensor to monitor system performance and trends in applications requiring a high turn-down and high cycle performance.
- Krystal Bond™ technology, which doesn’t contain any silicone oil, O rings or welds. The complete isolation of media to the pressure ports, thus eliminating contamination risks.
- A low strain level on the diaphragm, resulting in accurate, repeatable measurements.
- Alarm functions that can be added through most controllers, thus making the switch obsolete.
- Digital compensation for optimal linearity and performance over temperature.
- High line pressure capabilities.
- Installation into systems without 5-way equalization valves.