BlueLevel Technologies introduces its VHS vibrating element solids level sensor, which uses piezoelectric technology to create harmonic vibration in the absence of material. When material is present at its single element probe, the vibration is not only dampened, but the sensor relay output also changes state to indicate material presence. This level control sensor further grants:
- The detection of material densities as low as 0.05 kg/dm3 (3.12 pounds/foot3).
- Ideal suitability for detecting lightweight materials, for bins with changing materials and where re-calibration is to be eliminated.
- A standard rod probe design that works with process temperatures as high as 110°C (230°F) or an optional high-temperature design that works with process material temperatures up to 160°C (320°F).
- A universal AC/DC power supply, in addition to a fail-safe relay output.
- A rugged enclosure with local LED indication of material alarm conditions.
- Just Level service that brings process measurement and control expertise directly to the user.