IMI Sensors has released its model 682A16 universal transmitter for constant vibration monitoring. Designed to protect plant and process machinery, the transmitter:
- Is a DIN-rail mounted relay module with optional detachable front panel LCD display and programmer (model 070A80 sold separately) for industrial monitoring, control and alarm requirements.
- Works with IMI’s 4-20 mA sensors or IMI’s ICP® accelerometers.
- Can be used with existing PLC, DCS and SCADA systems.
- Provides loop power for 2-wire, 4-20 mA sensors and ICP excitation for analog 8 mV/g to 120 mV/g accelerometers.
- Accepts a variety of sensor input signals including mA, thermocouple, RTD, linear resistance and potentiometer.
- Operates from 19.2 to 300 VDC, or 21.5 to 253 VAC power and normalizes the vibration output.
- Provides relays independently set (NO or NC) and features programmable set-points and time delays.
- supports password protection for security and memory retention of all set up parameters.