AdvantaPure now offers its APST platinum-cured silicone tubing in nearly 50 sizes. The wide selection — from 0.03 to 1.00 inches (inner dia.) — is aimed at meeting the various application needs of the pharmaceutical, biomedical, biotech, chemical, food and beverage industries. The tubing is further characterized by:
- Construction from low volatile grade, platinum-cured silicone that is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF-51).
- Flexibility with a hardness value of 50 Shore A.
- The power to not impart an odor or taste to products flowing within.
- A range of operating temperatures — from -100° to 400°F (-73.3° to 204.4°C).
- Resistance to compression set, chemical attack, ozone, radiation, moisture and environmental exposure.
- No animal-derived ingredients.
- Compliance with USP, including Class VI, FDA CFR 177.2600, ISO 10993, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9 and 3-A.
- Availability of sterilization by autoclave or gamma radiation processes.
- Custom sizes, lengths and packaging upon request.