Dehumidifiers Designed for Hazardous Locations
DRYCO recently released its explosion-proof XDH2000 deep-drying dehumidifiers with silica gel-impregnated desiccant technology for mobile applications. These dehumidifiers also deliver:
- Portability, so you can take it with you to a chemical plant to keep hazardous chemicals and industrial areas free from moisture, or use it to help ensure safe storage of volatile products.
- Low energy requirements of 60 amps/480 volts or 45 amps/600 volts.
- Up to 2,000 CFM at 2.5 inches of static pressure.
- A compact footprint of 9 feet by 3 feet and 8 inches by 8 feet and 1 inch.
- Compliance with UL/CSA listing, Class I, Div. 2.