Bulk Bag Discharger for Pharma & Food
Spiroflow Systems introduces its Model T11 bulk bag Super Discharger, which is ideally suited for demanding applications in the pharmaceutical, dairy and food industry. More specifically, the Super Discharger is designed for critical applications in which hygiene and rapid dismantling of components without tools are essential to avoid microbiological growth and/or cross-contamination between batches. The Model T11 also delivers:
- A safety-tested bag-lifting frame that holds the bag in place during discharge.
- Spring-loaded support arms to stretch the bag as it empties to ensure total discharge of contents.
- A dust cabinet for total containment during discharge.
- Horizontally opposed V-shape pinch bars to strangle the neck for safe untying, and automated opening and closing of the bag.
- A pharmaceutical-quality, dust-tight seal to clamp the bulk bag neck to the inlet of the transfer hopper within the dust cabinet.
- A large door or glove box to provide easy access for untying and re-tying bag necks.
- An open Z-section main frame without dead spots or closed corners.
- Material discharge that can be directed to a process or packing machine below the unit or coupled to an integral conveyor that delivers material to a process or packing machine.
- Electrical and pneumatic connections interlocked to IP 67 or better dust/ingress protection, depending on the application and cleaning regime.
- Stainless steel construction, in addition to a bead-blast or mirror-polish finish.
- The capability to be completely stripped down within minutes by 2 plant employees.
- Simplified pressure washing, steam cleaning, manually cleaning or sterilization.
- Selection from 3 types of optional bag massagers (side, base and corner) to promote material flow from compacted bags or bags that contain difficult materials.