Boasting dual-row, 5-inch-high LED digits, Cardinal Scale’s SB500 remote display provides weight visibility up to 250 feet away. Typically used with vehicles scales, the SB500 features:
- A red/green traffic light and 4-way directional arrows for traffic coordination of trucks pulling on and off a scale for weighing.
- A NEMA 4/IP65 steel enclosure with a built-in rain hood that protects the display against the harsh elements.
- An onboard intensity light sensor that automatically adjusts to ambient light with 10 levels of brightness.
- A 140-degree horizontal viewing radius for optimal readouts from a distance.
- The flexibility to daisy-chain multiple SB500 displays together for viewing multiple axles and total weight simultaneously.
- Connectivity options that include serial, fiberoptic, wireless, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- An automatic learning mode for most indicators.
- Custom-programmable software to create your own characters or graphics.