Transformer Containment Bags
New Pig Corp. introduces PIG™ transformer containment bags, which are designed exclusively for the safe transport of PCBs and mineral oils. Features include:
- High-capacity straps that offer safe lifting up to 4,800 pounds for transport on diamond-plate truck beds without fear of the bags ripping or wearing.
- Ultimate weather, puncture and tear protection while transporting leaky transformers.
- Construction of watertight nylon and polyethylene sandwiched between durable woven polypropylene.
- 3 integrated FAT MAT® pads to absorb any mineral oil and PCB leaks and splashes, as well as cushion and prevent radiator fin poke through.
- Easy loading and safe lifting using a hoist or forklift.
- A pull-up duffel sleeve that covers the entire transformer, and cinches tight to help keep liquid in and debris and rainwater out.
- Sewn-in Tyvek® tags to record tracking information.
- Availability in both pole- and pad-mount versions and in several sizes.
- Compliance with Packing Group II standards for the safe transport of PCBs, plus the ability to aid in compliance with 40 CFR 112.7 and 40 CFR 122.26.