The new Land Instruments iQ Series of compact industrial non-contact infrared thermometers is designed to meet the needs of high-temperature process control applications. The iQ Series features:
- An all-metal design.
- Integrated water cooling.
- Air purge.
- Screw terminal and power connections that facilitate simple installation and cost-effective operation.
- Configuration using any permutation of four wavelengths, four feature levels and four focus distance to suit a wide range of processing requirements.
- Plug-and-play' 4-wire operation that requires no configuration following installation.
- 8-inch (210mm) size.
- Alarm relays, digital process control and advanced signal processing that greatly simplify complex process control applications.
- Laser alignment and user selectable focus distances plus PC setup software on some models.