Singer Valve has added an anticipating surge relief function to its pneumatic dynamic lifter, a valve used in the sewage, dirty and raw water industry. The valve features:
- A relief pilot that opens if the pressure rises above the set point and closes drip tight when pressure falls below the set point.
- Two three-way solenoid valves that put air into the cylinder under the piston, driving the valve open on power failure.
- Piston and closing speed controls that operate separately from the sewage, in a clean, non-contaminating environment.
- Easy access to flush out unwanted build-ups.
- Heat fused heavy epoxy coating inside and out of the main valve.
- 316 stainless steel seat and stem.