Master Bond’s EP30FLAO is a two component epoxy resin system for high performance potting, bonding, sealing and coating. It is extremely versatile and can be used in a wide variety of cryogenic applications. This low viscosity epoxy:
- Has excellent flow characteristics, making it ideal as a thermally conductive potting compound.
- Features a wide service temperature range of 4K to 250ºF.
- Has a thermal conductivity of 9–10 BTU/in/ft²/hr/ºF.
- A viscosity of 5,000 to 6,000 cps at 75ºF.
- Has a low thermal expansion coefficient, superior dimensional stability, good physical strength and toughness.