Thermally Activated Gas Shut-Off Device
FireBag® thermo activated shut-off devices shut off gas supply when ambient temperatures reach 212°F, preventing the spread of fire which can lead to gas explosions. The Firebag features:
- Compatibility with other safety devices (e.g. gas leak detectors)
- Virtually no maintenance.
- Working pressure of 72.5 PSIG NPT.
- Working temperature of –4°F to 140°F (–20°C to 60°C).
- Heat resistance of 1,697°F (925°C) for 60 minutes.
- Zinc-plated steel material and finishing.