Fixed & Portable Water Sampling Solutions
Endress+Hauser’s new line of water sampling solutions is designed for monitoring influent and effluent at water/wastewater treatment plants and in industrial process water applications. The water sampling line features:
- The Liquistation CSF48 stationary unit and the Liquiport CSP44 portable unit.
- “Hot plug and play” inputs from up to two Endress+Hauser’s Memosens digital sensors to measure parameters such as nitrates, conductivity, oxygen, pH, ORP turbidity or suspended solids.
- Simultaneous measurement of multiple parameters by changing sensor types.
- Sensors that plug into the units and configured from the multilingual display using PC-like menus.
- Ability to store up to 100 programs.
- EPA’s recommended linear velocity of 2 ft/s (0.6 m/s) at up to 26.3 ft (8 m) head height.
- Sample volume of 10 to 9999 ml.