Cool Down with Kaeser Cooling Air Units
Kaeser cooling air units provide cold, dry compressed air for industrial processes, such as cooling molds, metal and glass production, maintaining inks at consistent temperatures, and more. These non-cycling refrigerated dryers also offer:
- A capacity of 10 to 330 CFM.
- An outlet air temperature of 40°F in normal operation.
- An air-to-refrigerant heat exchanger.
- A 3-micron KFS separator and drain — smaller models include a float-type drain and larger models include a capacitance sensor-operated Kaeser Eco-Drain.
- Easy installation and few maintenance requirements.