UltraTech Intl. recently unveiled its Ultra-Rack sump with:
- The ability to hold up to four 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet.
- A 66-gallon sump.
- A low-profile design that fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas.
- Direct forklift access to wooden pallets as the sump unit stays positioned in the rack when removing pallet and drums.
- All-polyethylene construction.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance.
- A translucent yellow color for quick, floor-level visual inspection of spills or leaks. Accommodation of standard 40- by 48-inch or 48- by 48-inch wooden pallets.
- Minimized storage/shipping space.
- Compliance with SPCC, EPA and UFC spill containment regulations.