Watson-Marlow can now combine its precise Flexicon peristaltic filling technology with DAFPA™ — a ready-to-use fully disposable aseptic fluid path. According to the company, Flexicon’s peristaltic single-use fluid path is ideal for clinical-scale aseptic filling, while the equipment also boasts:
- Product contact that is restricted to a gamma-irradiated single-use fluid path.
- The elimination of the possibility of contamination from direct contact with equipment or moving parts.
- Fast and easy cleaning validations, product changeovers and setup, thus increasing filling machine versatility for multiple filling campaigns.
- Accommodations for a range of fill volumes and vial sizes simply by selecting an appropriate tube diameter.
- Media bags available in 2-, 5- and 10-liter volume sizes.
- Availability of assembly customization to suit specific filling needs.