Pressurize CO2 without an External Cooling Bath
Supercritical Fluid Technologies introduces its completely self-contained SFT-10 liquid carbon dioxide pump. The SFT-10 is highlighted by:
- Advanced Peltier (thermoelectric) technology, which makes it possible to achieve high pressure without the need for an external cooling bath.
- The power to pressurize carbon dioxide up to 10,000 PSI (69 MPa) at flow rates from 0.01 to 24.0 mL/minute.
- Reliable dual-sapphire-syringe pump technology to rapidly reach high pressures.
- Optimal cooling capabilities as a result of a Peltier chiller.
- The ability to maintain low enough temperatures at the pump heads to ensure the carbon dioxide remains liquid.
- A standard constant pressure operating mode in which the pump maintains a pressure set point, whereas an optional constant flow mode — from 0.01 to 24.0 mL/minute — is available.
- The flexibility to act as a stand-alone pump or part of the company’s SFT-100/SFT-100XW fluid extractors.
- Suitability for pharmaceutical, food, neutraceutical, polymer chemistry and research applications, as well as chromatography, and super-critical fluid extraction and reaction chemistry.