ICONICS now offers GENESIS64™, v. 10.5, with a combination of OPC Unified Architecture and 64-bit multi-core hardware platforms. The GENESIS64 suite, comprised of GraphWorX64™, TrendWorX™64, AlarmWorX™64, EarthWorX™ and Workbench Web-based development, deployment and operations products, includes several modular solutions that simplify connectivity from the plant floor to corporate business systems. According to the company, other features include:
- Better visualization of business applications.
- The ability to integrate real-time manufacturing and business information into a common Web-enabled visualization dashboard.
- Support for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2, as well as Silverlight 3.0 to view data in IE, FireFox, Safari, Opera and more.
- AlarmWorX64 Multimedia for sending multimedia alarm notifications.
- Workbench “Project Pack and Go” for easy project backups and deployment.
- 1-click support for adding multiple trending data points to TrendWorX64.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Bing Maps via ICONICS EarthWorX™.
- The capacity to import COLLADA objects with Kinematics into GraphWorX64 3-D.
- High-availability redundancy.
- Support for multi-touch connectivity.