VICI Metronics’ Dynacalibrator® model 150 is a constant temperature system designed to generate precise ppm or ppb concentrations of chemical compounds in a gas stream, using permeation devices as the trace gas source. It is used as a reference for the calibration of gas chromatography instruments and in other instruments that measure gas concentrations. The light-weight unit features:
- A passivated Inertium® coated stainless steel permeation chamber.
- Digital temperature controller with an accuracy of ±0.01°C, traceable to NIST standards.
- Wide range of temperature settings (5°C above ambient to 110°C).
- Reduced flow path volume for low concentration generation of mercury, water and other difficult to work with materials.
- Generation of multicomponent mixtures.