A Fan of the Revolution
The new Revolution® SP fan from Rite-Hite Corp. combines the company’s high-volume, low-speed fan technology with a compact design for more effective air circulation in smaller spaces and areas with limited ceiling heights. Engineered to supplement heated or cooled air in industrial facilities and warehouses, the Revolution SP also offers:
- The circulation of a large volume of air — up to 50 feet from the fan’s center in all directions — for optimum heating or cooling of an area encompassing 7,800 square feet.
- The power to direct air outward from the center in a conical shape, eliminating dead-air holes directly beneath the fan and in building corners, thus translating into more uniform airflow from floor to ceiling and wall to wall.
- The ability to keep people comfortable and productive year-round.
- A reduction in energy consumption by 20 to 30 percent.
- A rotationally balanced blade/hub connection.
- Vibration-absorbing resilient material that reduces stress to the hub by 50 to 75 percent.
- Easy-to-use controls that allow users to adjust fan speeds or operate the unit in reverse. Mounting heights from 10 to 30 feet from the finished floor to the bottom of the fan blade.
- 4 polished aluminum fan blades.
- Quiet operation.
- A steel universal mounting bracket, in addition to a beam clamp, motor housing and 3-way motor-to-hub safety connection.
- Availability in 8-, 10- and 12-foot diameters.