An Exclusive Differential pH Sensor
Yokogawa Corp. recently announced that its SC24V differential pH sensor is now available for measuring brine solutions, and applications as diverse as electrolysis processes and cheese manufacturing. The SC24V offers:
- A hermetically sealed glass reference cell that prevents fouling and ensures measurement stability.
- A stable linear voltage output over a typical range of 2 to 14 pH.
- The elimination of diffusion potentials on the sensor.
- Successful operation under conditions of high pressures and temperatures, as well as corrosion.
- A virtually maintenance-free design.
- Suitability for inline process control in applications involving aggressive and dirty solutions.