ATMI LifeSciences recently extended its Integrity™ product line with single-use bioprocess vessels that are available in both 2D and 3D bag formats. Developed for use in the storage and transfer of clean or sterile liquids critical to biotechnology processes, the Integrity bioprocess vessels:
- Economically and safely store, mix, cultivate and transfer biopharmaceutical and other life science ingredients.
- Reduce risk to product integrity by featuring the company’s exclusive Integrity TK8 polymer film, which is compatible with bioprocess materials.
- Range in size up to 3,000 liters.
- Meet the demand for cost-effective, scalable single-use storage containers.
- Accommodate ATMI’s extensive single-use mixing and bioreactor technologies.
- Can be configured to a broad range of end-user processes.
- Boast an ISO Class 5 cGMP manufacturing environment.