The new Amebis stability testing system offered by ROTRONIC can provide companies with a precise, fast and economical way to generate humidity and temperature stability testing data. The system incorporates:
- Individual micro-chambers for multiple monitored tests with a full range of humidity measurement from 0 to 95 percent relative humidity.
- The company’s HygroMer® humidity sensor with AirChip 3000.
- Data recording and storage.
- A PC pre-loaded with FDA 21 CFR Part 11- and GAMP-compliant control software.
- The elimination of the need for bulky and slow-responding humidity chambers.
- Suitability for pharmaceutical, food, biotechnology and life sciences applications.