The Eriez® AC operated series of high-speed feeders have been designed for exceptionally high-speed feeding of light, bulky materials. These feeders provide greater economy and efficiency in mixing, weighing, batching, packaging and bagging operations and are ideal for use in conjunction with many weigh scale and packaging machines. System features include:
- Speeds up to 75 percent greater than standard feeders.
- A spring system design that consists primarily of an elastomeric torsion spring with high damping properties, allowing the feeders to tolerate high deflections without the danger of early failure.
- Quick-stopping characteristics due to the rapid decay of vibratory energy when the unit is de-energized, which is useful in product applications such as packaging where overruns of material cannot be tolerated.
- Trays made from mild steel or 304 stainless.
- Rubber isolators as standard, with optional coil spring isolators.