A Glove That’s a Cut Above
According to Magid Glove & Safety, its Magid® CutMaster® 93KVFLDPM cut-resistant gloves are 7-gauge, medium-weight, seamless, machine-knit gloves manufactured using 100 percent DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber to deliver:
- Pearl-colored split leather on the palm, thumb, index finger and fingertips for optimal abrasion resistance, and extra protection from heat and incidental cuts and punctures.
- 5 times the strength of steel for long-lasting durability and additional protection.
- Flame resistance as a result of a padded inside lining that offers thermal protection, and cushioned support to enhance comfort and wear.
- A color-coded over edge that provides a visual aid in sizing, helps reduce fraying and prevents unraveling so that workers can wash and reuse the gloves to increase wear time.
- ANSI Cut Level 5 cut resistance, paired with a lightweight profile.
- Availability in sizes 6 through 9, as well as size 14.
- The inclusion of a dozen pair per polybag with six dozen per case.