METTLER TOLEDO recently introduced the VLM3 ‘A’ series dual-ended beam weigh module. The VLM3:
- Is available in painted carbon steel or glass bead blasted stainless steel mounting hardware.
- Uses carbon steel assemblies with the nickel plated alloy steel model SLD425 load cell, while stainless steel assemblies use the stainless steel model SLD525 load cell.
- Uses load cells that meet hazardous area requirements with Factory Mutual Entity approval in both the US and Canada.
- Has a high impedance load cell (700 ohms nominal), which results in a low voltage drop in hazardous areas.
- Are available in 1,000 lb through 75,000 lb capacities.
Content Item Type:
Product Release 
METTLER TOLEDO's VLM3 ‘A’ series dual-ended beam weigh module uses load cells that meet hazardous area requirements.