Transmitter Meets API Custody Transfer Standard
The Level Plus® model MG liquid level transmitter from MTS Sensors:
- Meets the requirements for the custody transfer standard as set forth by the American Petroleum Institute (API).
- Conforms to the Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards' requirements in Chapter 3, Section 1B, for inherent and overall installed accuracy of an automatic tank gauge.
- Is validated using a state-of-the-art laser test bed that is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technologies' (NIST) standards.
- Works with vessels from 508 mm (20 in.) to 22,000 mm (866 in.) in height.
- Has Modbus, DDA (proprietary ASCII protocol), and FOUNDATION(TM) fieldbus outputs.
- Features 3-in-1 measurement of the product level, interface level, and the average temperature from up to 12 temperature points.