Swagelok Company has released a larger size of its FKB series medium-pressure ball valve. Designed for improved cycle life in the field, the trunnion-style ball valves provide a leak-tight seal for applications up to 15,000 psig (1034 bar) and feature Swagelok’s patent-pending direct load design, which delivers a more consistent seal across a full range of pressures. Other features include:
- Innovative stem and end connection seals prevent shell leakage and provide robust cycle life.
- Two-way 8FKB ball valve, which complements the original 6FKB ball valve.
- 316 stainless steel body construction on all valves.
- Reinforced PEEK seat seals.
- Rated for temperatures of 0° to 250°F (–17° to 121°C) with a full pressure rating throughout the entire operating temperature range.
- ISO-5211 compliant actuators for pneumatic actuation.