With half the minimum bend radius of traditional smooth bore braided hose assemblies, Parker Hannifin’s PAGE-flex SBF™ hose easily moves in and around equipment. Manufactured with an engineered fluoropolymer core, the hose:
- Utilizes a smoothbore PFA tube with a bonded wire braid — silicone — textile braided composite core, giving it a superior bend radius, kink and vacuum resistance.
- Can be reinforced with any application specific braid such as Polypropylene, PVDF or Para-Aramid.
- Handles temperatures from –65°F up to 325°F.
- Is available in size 3/8” up to 1-1/2”.
- Is USP Class VI certified and FDA Compliant.