Grounding Indicator for Safe Transfer of Flammable Materials
Whenever flammable liquids or powders are transferred to or from tanker trucks, railcars, drums, containers or virtually any other conductive equipment, the new intrinsically safe Earth-Rite PLUS™ static ground indicator and interlock system from Newson-Gale Inc. ensures that a low-resistance connection to ground has been established before transfer can begin. System features include:
- Explosion proof (XP) controller with intrinsically safe monitoring module.
- A universal ground clamp with 32-foot retractable twin-core Cen-Stat™ cable.
- Ground-connection junction box with storage pin for the clamp.
- Approved for use in hazardous locations, and conforms to the requirements of all major U.S. and international static control codes of practice.
- A modular design that simplifies field wiring and system installation.
- Optional quick-connect plug and socket fitted to the junction box and cable allowing quick and easy cable/clamp replacement.