Gas Blending System
KIN-TEK’s AutoBlend™ is a computer-controlled, multi-channel gas blending system that supllies a continuous flow of adjustable composition test gas mixture. The system:
- Can add multiple trace concentration components to a flowing gas stream.
- Uses permeation tubes to add trace components to the gas mixture.
- Can add concentrations from hundreds of parts-per-million down to low parts-per-trillion.
- Allows component concentrations to be varied independently.
- Features six independently-controlled permeation channels; each channel contains up to eight compounds for a total of 48 compounds.
- Has two dynamic headspace channels that allow controlled addition of common environmental background vapors.
- Can use dry or humidified mixtures, delivered at up to 20 psig pressure.
- Can trace the concentration of each component to NIST through physical standards.
- Uses a computer system to control the proportionate combination of flow from the various channels with a precisely controlled dilution flow to form the mixture.