Skid-Mounted, Float-Free Condensate Pumps
Kadant Johnson Inc. recently expanded its Liqui-Mover® pressure-power condensate pump line to include skid-mounted packages that use a float-free design. The float-free units:
- Have no springs, pivot points or floats.
- Are an energy-saving alternative to centrifugal pumps.
- Offer capacities up to 180,000 pounds per hour.
- Are available as packaged or standalone units.
- Use 150 psig ASME labeled steel tanks and are rated up to 450°F.
- Reduce or eliminate the loss of flash steam and the associated heat energy.