Plumb- & -Play Chlorine Dioxide Analyzer
The new CDA-22 chlorine dioxide analyzer from Electro-Chemical Devices, Inc., features:
- A panel mounted plumb-and-play design.
- Automatic flow control.
- Measurement of chlorine dioxide in concentrations ranging from 0.05 to 20 ppm CIO2.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- An analyzer/controller mounted on a PVC panel.
- A polarographic gold/silver PTFE membrane amperometric CIO2 sensor.
- An output that is virtually flow independent at values greater than 0.5 ft/sec.
- “Constant head” flow control device to maintain the sensor’s optimum flow over a wide
- range of incoming sample flow rates, from 10-80 gal/hr.
- Operating temperatures of 0 to 100ºC (32 to 212ºF).
- 2.5-in × 1.75-in backlit LCD display, with 4 lines for text and graphics.
- Dual measurements, an XY graphical plot and an optional PID Control Output.
- 4-20 mA output proportional to the chlorine dioxide measured.
- Two alarm relays: SPDT 230 VAC/5A or 30 VDC/5A resistive max.