Vortex Roller Gates are designed to handle dry bulk material in gravity flow applications where positive material shutoff and dust-tight sealing are required. The roller gates:
- Are available in a wide variety of configurations, including rectangular sizes and round inlet/outlet transitions for added functionality.
- Can be applied to shut off or meter the flow of fine and moderately abrasive powders and small to large granulars or pellets.
- Handle sticky materials and horizontal or vertical valve orientation.
- Have “live loaded” wear compensating seals that prevent materials from escaping into the bonnet area of the gate.
- Utilizes easily accessible, nylon cam-adjustable rollers instead of blade guides—a feature that is critical to avoid material packing.
- Come in standard sizes are from 6-in to 36-in (100-mm to 900-mm) and include an aluminum-channel frame and stainless-steel material contact.