Temperature Measurement Handbook & Encyclopedia
Omega Engineering recently released the latest edition of its temperature measurement handbook. The 7th edition offers detailed information and specifications on over 40,000 products for process measurement and control featured on over 2,000 full color pages. New technologies covered in the handbook include:
- Sanitary temperature sensors and devices.
- Wireless connectors and instruments.
- Profile temperature labels.
- Thermal imagers.
- Infrared temperature products.
- Automation products.
Also included are Omega's temperature measurement and control products, which include:
- RTD probes and elements.
- Calibration equipment.
- Handheld instruments.
- Process controllers and power switching devices.
- Data acquisition.
- Cryogenics temperature measurement.