OMEGA Engineering introduces its HHF144 rotating vane hygro-thermometer anemometer with:
- Accuracy in humidity, air velocity and temperature measurements.
- The capacity to measure from 5.0 to 95 percent RH and air flow in environments from -20° to 100°C (-4° to 212°F).
- A temperature sensor in the humidity probe standard.
- Minimum and maximum air speed functionality.
- Suitability for harsh environments via a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Availability of an analog voltage output, communications options and NIST calibration.