Rectangular Screens Fuse Mesh to Frame
Sweco recently introduced the Fusion™ rectangular screen. Its cellular construction utilizes a cage design, which is reinforced with high-tensile-strength steel rods. According to the company, these frames balance durability with strength, resulting in enhanced performance including more efficient conveyance of solids compared with traditional glued rectangular screens. Other features include:
- Precise repeatable tensioning for more consistency from screen to screen.
- A mesh fused directly into the patented polymer constructed frame.
- Lower weight than metal-frame screens.
- Disposable, one-time use frame.
- Available in 2’ × 4’ and 3’ × 4’ sizes.