Powder Flow Tester Minimizes Downtime
Brookfield Engineering Laboratories offers its new powder flow tester, which was developed in cooperation with the Wolfson Centre at the University of Greenwich in the UK. Features include:
- Quicker and easier analysis of power flow behavior.
- The potential to eliminate the downtime and expense that can occur when hoppers/silos fail to discharge.
- The ability to perform QC checks on incoming materials, characterize new formulations and adjust composition to match the flow behavior of established products.
- Testing options that include: flow function, time consolidation, wall friction and bulk density. Time Estimates for duration of each test are automatically calculated before the start of the test in case adjustments are needed.
- Graphical or tabular Data Output Format for each test, plus calculations for arching dimension, rathole diameter and hopper half-angle.
- Powder Flow Pro Software is included, as well as all the necessary accessories for handling powder samples.
- A smaller footprint that fits on a benchtop.
International Powder Bulk Show Booth #2644