Polytetra Electric Heaters From Asahi With PFA & PTFE
New heaters have the ability to withstand the most aggressive chemicals over an extended period of time.
Asahi/America has expanded its line of engineered fluid flow products to include Polytetra electric heaters. Features include:
- A design that is completely encapsulated with corrosion resistant PFA and PTFE.
- The ability to withstand the most aggressive chemicals over an extended period of time.
- A stainless steel electrical conductor that is seamlessly sheathed in PFA.
- Connections from the stainless steel conductor to the electrical cord that are housed within a machined PTFE block.
- A connection between the PFA-covered conductor and electrical cord that is welded water-tight to the PTFE block, providing corrosion resistance.
- The ability to be completely submerged in a chemical bath.
- Resistance to harsh chemicals or elevated temperatures.
- Availability in standard models from 120 to 600 V and 350 to 4,000 W of continuous power.
- Standard lengths from 3’ to 15’.
- The ability to be factory bent in any shape desired.