The Wolke m600 small character thermal ink jet printer from Videojet Technologies is a system for complex coding requirements found in the pharmaceutical, tobacco, health and beauty and other industrial markets. The printer features:
- High-speed coding of serialized data and many types of bar codes, including GS1 DataMatrix, to be compatible with track-and-trace applications.
- Multiprocessor architecture and flexible communications options that enable integration into a range of process control systems in compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 for maintaining electronic data records for FDA-regulated industries.
- Four printhead models that facilitate integration into packaging lines by enabling printing from above or laterally.
- Print heights that range from ½” to 2”.
- Quick ink cartridge replacement.
- Wolke Universal Black ink, a genuine Hewlett-Packard ink, which delivers a combination of long decap time — which keeps ink fluid — and short drying time, for varnish-free surfaces on folded chipboard boxes and other paper substrates.
- Software packages that increase functionality and productivity.
- Label Designer software that allows line operators to create and edit complex print labels with logos.
- Ethernet Manager that helps users manage and back up print data and perform software updates.
- Integrated Remote Control and Monitoring Function software that enables management of advanced print systems from a central location by displaying information such as warning or error messages, ink levels, ink consumption per print and available memory space for storing messages.