Fluke Corporation has introduced the 810 Vibration Tester, which enables maintenance teams to rapidly collect data and diagnose and solve mechanical problems. The tester:
- Diagnoses the most common mechanical problems of unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures in a wide variety of mechanical equipment.
- Identifies a problem and rates its severity on a four-level scale.
- Uses context-sensitive on-board help menus to provide new users with real-time guidance and tips.
- Uses a Fluke tri-axial TEDS accelerometer, which detects vibration along three planes of movement and transmits that information to the Fluke 810.
- Uses a set of algorithms to provide a plain-text diagnosis of the machine with a recommended solution.
- Includes Viewer PC software, compatible with Windows XP and Vista, to generate diagnostic reports.